Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Read on the next Transformers Movie from CBR:

Some familiar Autobots will also get a redesign in Transformers: Rise of the Beasts, including Optimus Prime -- who is sporting his G1 look -- and Bumblebee, who now takes the shape of a dune buggy. The primary villain of the film is the Decepticon Scourge. Other Transformers set to appear include Arcee, Mirage, Nightbird, Airazor, Rhinox and Optimus Primal.

Returning to the action and spectacle that first captured moviegoers around the world 14 years ago with the original Transformers, Transformers: Rise of the Beasts will take audiences on a ‘90s globetrotting adventure and introduce the Maximals, Predacons, and Terrorcons to the existing battle on earth between Autobots and Decepticons.

Directed by Steven Caple Jr., Transformers: Rise of the Beasts stars Anthony Ramos and Dominique Fishback. The film has yet to receive a release date.

They are still making these? Also where is Megatron and my boi Starscream?
no details yet. hopefully Megatron and king starscream will be in it.

wait, do you mean starscream? (or whatever his beast name was) or king Starscream? There is a difference :p
lol both Starscream and King Starscream so 2 starscreams lol

looks better than the previous movies imo

I'm ready for this movie to come out. I've watched the trailer a couple of times yesterday when I first saw it.

New trailer:

Anybody ever watch the original Transformers cartoons from the 1980's? It ran for 4 seasons. I loved that cartoon. What do people think of this new one, Rise of the beast? Will it be good with the special effects & plot?

Anybody ever watch the original Transformers cartoons from the 1980's? It ran for 4 seasons. I loved that cartoon. What do people think of this new one, Rise of the beast? Will it be good with the special effects & plot?

Never watched the original, never knew about transformers much until the Armada series hit in early 2000s.

The original was awesome and still is.

read this from CBR:

Cullen recounted the unconventional way his own brother, Larry Cullen, helped him land the role of Optimus Prime in the 1980s animated Transformers series. According to Cullen, he had asked his brother, a decorated captain in the Marine Corps, if he could borrow his car for the audition. "'What are you gonna do?' he asked, 'I'm going to an audition.' [Laughs] 'Not another one, Peter. You got to get a job one of these days,' and I said, 'No, no, it will happen. It will happen.' He said, 'What are you auditioning for?' I said, 'A truck.'"

Cullen explained that he didn't expect to receive the car, or the advice from his brother, who told him, "if you're gonna be a hero, be a real hero. Don't be one of those Hollywood pretenders, don't go yelling and screaming and pretending you're a tough guy. Be strong enough to be gentle,' and that hung in my brain."

While at the audition, Cullen chose to do an impression of his brother while reading for Optimus Prime. " drove home [and] said, 'Larry, it really went well, and I thank you.' He said, 'What for?' I said, 'I just impersonated you.' [Laughs] Three weeks later, I found out I got the job."

I think they said something like it's going to be a new trilogy.

Back