Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Finally got around watching this, I enjoyed the game and I enjoyed this as much, was very surprised they included bits of tales of berseria which all happens in the same world. Sadly though the story is pretty rushed at times, they needed to show more of Berseria and at times things just seem to conclude for the main Zestiria timeline. Still, the animation and battles in this anime were pure eye candy and I highly recommend it.

Anyone here see it?

I thought it sucked but was intrigued as hell by the berseria part and velvet and and wanted more of that which led me to play Tales of berseria. So this anime you could say was my intro to the tales games.

Was it Velvet's demon claw?

No it was the repetitive button mashing combat which I didn't understand and the long as fuck dungeon crawling sections and it's length. I was new to JRPGs back then and I expected to be near the end after 30 hours like a regular game but when I saw that I was barely 1/3rd of the way in I didn't want to play anymore. Should be a different story now that I've built a tolerance for JRPG pacing.

No it was the repetitive button mashing combat which I didn't understand and the long as fuck dungeon crawling sections and it's length. I was new to JRPGs back then and I expected to be near the end after 30 hours like a regular game but when I saw that I was barely 1/3rd of the way in I didn't want to play anymore. Should be a different story now that I've built a tolerance for JRPG pacing.

Ah yes, I do remember now some bad long sections to that game.

Back