geeetttoooover here!

Fetylum

Awards
Credits
'Halo, got my n3ds on Christmas, along with Zelda Ocarina of Time 3d. I have recently bought, Sonice Generations, Dragonquest IX,and Call of Duty MW3. Would like a few friends for sonic and call of duty =)
Code is 2234-7683-0928

Sonic 3d is trippy, <3 I haven't really played Call of Duty yet, But I'ma train up sometime. Good to be here!
-Fetylum

Heyyyyyy thar. You're in luck, because I'm in a SUPER DOOPER good mood right now.

That'll wear off soon enough, though >:-3

So, for which system do you have CoD?

DQIX was amazing. Like a year ago.
tongue.gif
Now no one plays and local wifi is what it is all about. Still, one of the best RPGs I've played in many a year.

Also, I always used to shout this thread's title when I was playing Smash Bros (64) as Samus, grappling hook throwing like I didn't even care.

Suppage. We have an official FC topic somewhere, and most people have a 3DS so you'll be able to see their FCs somewhere under the avatars. Thank you for choosing N3DSC!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw you lucky I wanted sonic generation but I was only able to buy two games and I got suer mario 3d land and lego star wars III (not enough for both 3d land and sonic generations)

I haven't tried Generations' online mode. But the game is great, better on a home console though.

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forums! If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask! In any case, I'll see you around!

I wouldn't prefer CoD, it's games are repetitive.
Welcome to the site.

Zexis; The one COD I have is not 3d. But of course it works on my 3ds. rar. Thanks everyone for the nice welcome! =D

Back